Meeting Your Healthcare Data and Integration Needs in Real-Time
Interoperability is the ability of two or more components, applications, or systems to exchange and use information. The best analogy for interoperability is a digital nervous system – a backbone that transports standardized messages both to and from the end points and a brain that analyzes the messages traveling through the system. Our interoperability capabilities can help you to reduce redundant data entry, speed access to information, and create a real-time flow of information. The key benefit of interoperability is improving visibility, sharing, and re-use of data between disparate healthcare applications and devices.
Quick Start Your ICD-10 Implementation
We can start your 4010 to 5010 migration and then transition into your ICD-10 remediation projects. We approach ICD-10 with a phased roadmap of coordinated projects that begins with a careful analysis of your applications and continues through planning the cultural transition of using the expanded code set. e offer cost-effective solutions including off-shore development, tools and technology knowledge, and proven project management. Our ICD-10 solution can ease the cultural transition with visibility into general equivalency mappings and a historical analysis of your claims or billing. We understand your goal of keeping the accounts receivable neutral and running smoothly. Now is the time to get a roadmap in place before scarce IT resources put you at risk of missing important deadlines.
A Digital Nervous System for Healthcare Providers
Our HL7 interoperability solution connects healthcare IT applications using standardized HL7 and ANSI X12 messages. This message bus architecture:
- Will reduce or eliminate high levels of redundant data entry for physicians, nurses and patients
- Connects medical devices for data collection into newer EMR systems and collects these transactions in near real time and uses them to provide immediate operational feedback and clinical alerts.
- Is designed to ease HL7 messaging with external vendors, regulatory agencies, laboratories and health plans.
- Combines the strength of standardized messages with a service-oriented architecture (SOA). reates a flexible interoperability solution that can be phased into use within a healthcare organization to support both Health Information Exchange (HIE) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) initiatives.
- Enables a strong healthcare analytics environment.